(me being a complete weirdo)
1. My full name is Daniela Ferreira Amaro.
2. My biggest fear are pigeons and locusts, I know it sounds weird ahah but seriously they scare me a lot and just by talking about that makes me nervous!
3. I am 5'2 feet tall (1,57m).
4. Although my blog is in english, I'm portuguese and currently I live in Portugal.(I can speak both languages)
5. I really really really wanna go to the United States.
6. My pet peeve is when I can hear people eating, the sound of them chewing, I find it absolutely disgusting!
7. My favourite season is Winter because I LOVE Christmas, the family reunions, the music, ahhhh makes me smile and always puts me in a good mood just by thinking about it. :)
8. I know this might sound weird but I love reading or watching documentaries about "paranormal activities" and I love watching scary movies.
9. I can not leave my house without my iphone.
10. I absolutely LOVE disney movies and my favourite ones are the Little Mermaid and Aladdin.
11. I have NEVER seen snow in my life. (Ridiculous I know!)
12. I love to draw and people actually tell me that I'm pretty good at it :)
13. When I was little I wanted to be a veterinary.
14. I would love to travel the world!
15. My favourite cake is cheesecake, just thinking about it makes me drool!
16. Although I love to eat fast food I watch what I eat and I do exercise regularly.
17. One think that I have to do in the future is to spend the new years eve in New York, that would be awesome!
18. I have never smoked.
19. I hate, hate, hate mushrooms.
20. When I'm in a bad mood I love to go to bed watch a movie and drink some tea.
21. When you first meet me you'll probably think that I'm a really shy person but when you get to know me better I'm a complete weirdo.
22. I love to laugh and have fun.
23. I could spend all day riding on rollercoasters, I looooooove it.
24. The only places that I've been out of Portugal was France and Spain.
25. The most beautiful/fun place that I've ever been was Paris and more specifically Disneyland with school, best week ever.
I leave you guys here with some photos that I took in France, what a beautiful country.