Time: 1:40 min.
- 12 eggs
- 1 l of milk
- 275 grams of sugar (2.2 cups I believe)
- Liquid caramel
- Preheat the oven to 180 ºC.
- In a bowl whisk together the eggs and the sugar. Mix this two ingredients very well until it forms a nice and smooth consistency. Then pour the milk little by little while mixing it all together.
- After doing all that, take your cake/pudding form and caramelize it using your hands, or whatever tool you want it.
- Pour the pudding mixture into the caramelized form.
- Now it's ready to be baked in bain marie for 1 and a half hour!
If you don't know how to bake in bain Marie or it's meaning, it's really simple. Just take a form/pan bigger than your pudding form and pour boiling water in it. Put it in the oven while it's preheating and once you finish preparing your pudding instead of putting it straight into oven put it in the boiling water. This way the pudding will bake slowly preventing it from burning.
Youn can see how I did it and also what bain marie is in the picture below.
And we don't want to waste any pudding guys so I took a smaller form and baked the leftover pudding mixture.
I hope you liked this post. I know this is not beauty or fashion related but I want my blog to be a little bit of everything and not only for beauty posts. And I really wanted to share this really easy yet delicious recipe with you guys, I hope you don't mind. Thank you so much, and if you try out this recipe make sure you let me know in the comments and send me a picture on twitter or instagram! xo
Contact me here: firstname.lastname@example.org