1. What signifies the start of Autumn for you? Autumn is my favourite season it's in all honesty the best of the best. It's the season you can layer up more clothes without being too cold and you can start wearing scarves and more dark colores such as black, grey, burgundy, brown, deep reds and greens, you can wear boots and beanies, I could go on and on. Rainy and cold autumn days also mean: movies, blankets, fairy lights, cozy pajamas and hot chocolate or popcorn hmmm. And it also means that all my favorite festive days are coming.
2. What is your favourite Fall scent? My favorite fall scent is of course apples and cinnamon, it has always been my favorite and it hasn't change.
3. What is you favourite Autumn colour? I don't have just one favorite color for Autumn, but if I have to say one I know I'm going to be super boring and plain but the truth is that black is my absolute fav, an all black outfit, some boots and a cozy tartan scarve, I'm good to go. But I also do love burgundy.
4. What is your favourite Fall drink? My favorite fall drink is either hot chocolate or a really hot coffee with milk or capuccino as you may call it, it depends on my mood. 5. What TV show, new or old are you looking forward to this Fall? I'm not really into watching TV so I can't really give an answer but the TV Show that I'm actually now watching on my computer is "America's Next Top Model cycle 22". Any of you guys watching it too? Who's your fave?
6. What is your favorite Fall fashion trend? I'm not really about following the trends, but I've been LOVING seeing outfits with those kind of long (about the knee) blazers if you know what I mean? I believe their called duster coats for women, I don't know. But here's some pictures of kylie Jenner wearing them.
7. What is your favourite frugal Autumn activity?My favorite Autumn activity is just going on little waks with a hot drink watching all the leaves falling, the naked trees and the fairy lights on some people's windows already for Christmas.
And that's about it I hope you enjoyed this little tag and that it made you feel very autumnal and cozy. Thank you for reading ♥ Also, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!